What are some reactions to be aware of when using insect repellents?

Use of repellents products may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Most products also note that eye irritation can occur if product gets in the eye. If you suspect a reaction to a product, you should discontinue use, wash the treated skin, and call a poison control center. If product gets in the eyes, flush with water and consult your health care provider or poison control center. If you go to a doctor, take the product with you. There is a national number to reach a Poison Control Center near you: 1-800-222-1222.

CAUTION: Always read the entire label before you use insect repellent and apply exactly as the
label directs.