Use of repellent products may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Most products also note that eye irritation can occur if product gets in the eye. If you suspect a reaction to a product, you should discontinue use, wash the treated skin, and call a poison control center. If product gets in the eyes, flush with water and consult your health care provider or poison control center. If you go to a doctor, take the product with you.
There is a national number to reach a Poison Control Center near you: 1-800-222-1222.
CAUTION: Always read the entire label before you use insect repellent and apply exactly as the label directs.